1412 Macon Avenue
Heart of the Square
Priced at $195,000
Marketed by: Fred Leff
Prudential Preferred Realty
Virtural Tour! Click HERE!
Call to see this house 412-731-5300 it won't last!
See features below
Square is an older established residential neighborhood east of the city, tucked into
Large Living Room with beautiful refinished hard wood floors
Exquisite Dining Room (storage units not included)
Fully equipped kitchen, DW, Disp, double-bowl sink
antique electric double-oven range included), tons of kitchen cabinet space
Family room has brand-new carpeting, ceiling fan, new steel door and storm door, new windows very bright and cheery.
Finished basement (french drains and sump pumps) with new full bath!
Huge bi-level deck with railing and grocery gate
Large one car detached garage (shared driveway)
Good-sized rear fenced in yard, overlooking Frick Park
· Entire house has been extensively remodeled and renovated with numerous custom amenities, appliances, and extras.
· Extremely well-cared for and tastefully decorated move right in. Everything is done!
· Located on a dead-end street tucked back into
· Living and Formal Dining rooms include hardwood floors, new crown molding. Painted-brick gas fireplace with mantle in Living room. Light and bright with many built-in multi-pane windows.
· Equipped Kitchen (dishwasher, disposal, and antique electric double-oven range included), tons of kitchen cabinet space. Newly renovated with retro theme, everything newly painted, new commercial tile flooring, etc.
· Family room has brand-new carpeting, ceiling fan, new steel door and storm door, new windows very bright and cheery.
· New energy-efficient double-hung windows throughout house (Living, Dining and two bedrooms retain the original multi-paned decorative swing-in windows. They are air-tight; bedrooms include screens/storm windows).
· 1 Bedroom has hardwood floor, 2 have wall-to-wall carpeting.
· Finished, insulated and carpeted full attic with access for plenty of storage space.
· Fully-renovated finished basement with vented glass block windows, full French drain and sump-pumps, full bath, laundry area w/tub, wall-to-wall carpeting, etc. Clean and completely dry, could use as game room or additional family room.
· Brand new hot water heater and pressure regulator. New plumbing in basement.
· New electrical and wiring updates in basement and garage include additional lighting and ground-fault electrical outlets.
· Large 1-car garage with several windows and plenty of storage space. Includes new automatic door opener. Shared driveway.
· Beautiful back yard with new retaining wall and
wooden fencing, brick-bordered garden bed and huge bi-level deck with railing and grocery
gate. Overlooks the woods of
· Large front porch, professionally-landscaped front garden terraces with many shrubs and perennials.
· New gutters on entire house and garage.
Back to the Real Estate Page